Wednesday, September 16, 2009

*If I were a fruit....................

This is kind of a weird topic..............but if I had to choose I'd be a watermelon. Mainly because watermelon's my favourite fruit but also because they're so juicy and delicious...............Go watermelons!
OR......................I would be a fruit that has some sort of defence, if you know what I mean...................maybe a durian or something? Because I would not want anyone to eat me and so I would have to have spikes or some other defence to protect myself. I would love to be a fruit and hang from the treetops and watch what goes on beneath me and chat with my other fruit friends................................extremely silly, I know.......but what can you expect?

2 comments:

  1. I can't seem to get the mixpod to work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why would you choose a durian???
    They smell so horrible...
    But i guess the spike thing is something. WHy not a pongpong fruit.(its poisonous...)

    ReplyDelete