Friday, April 27, 2012

here's to Vous!

HAPPPPPPPYYYYY BIRTHDAY VIENNA THOMAS!!!!!
You are crazy brilliant and wonderful!!!
I wish you all the best in Raffles, and hope you are enjoying yourself :)
Take it easy, yeah? Don't stress yourself out too much (which is what i do to myself)
I hope you had a really good day and that you took a break and had a great time.
I know I wasn't able to be there, but all the same, thanks for giving me such wonerful memories that i often think back on, and smile.
I hope you haven't forgotten botty sliding, D.A.D., ms cheryl, our Anti-arithmatic organisation.........haha, those were the days
I miss them, and you, of course.
Hopefully we can meet up someday, you me and sonia :)
I will now sign off!
Love from,
Emils
(a.k.a Ariana Zillah Watson)

P.S. I'm really sorry about being stupid and cold towards you.....you-know-when. Im sosorrry!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Emils :D don't forget the nutty club :)) ahaha i kinda became a slacker in RGS :p
    Miss ya a lot... If RGS had botty sliders like you, im sure everything would be a lot more interesting :D
    Do you take french now?
    I LOVE SAFE AND SOUND :)
    Ahaha so random.... Anywayy my new blog is 'ontheedgeofsomethingnew.wordpress.com' so if you wanna read it you can :)
    Hope to see you soon too and i hope we will resume the trading of multicolored and strangely fonted emails like we used to where text would get enormous in strange and bizarre places ;)
    Love,
    Vienna
    (aka the one who could never decide on a fake name)

    ReplyDelete