Friday, March 6, 2009

*Dream.......!

1. I wish to live in England with Elsha & Cheddar (I hope you know who they are by now). But then I suppose I would have to build a teleporter so I could visit all my friends in Singapore and vice versa. I want to live in England because it's fun and all my relatives are there. You can do fun stuff like horse riding and there are all kinds of lovely places you can go to, unlike Singapore which can get a bit boring. I think the weather there is just right. I would like to see spring and autumn, which is difficult at the moment because of school.

2. I wish I had more time to learn a new skill. Since I already know how to knit perhaps I could learn how to make bigger things/projects.

3. I wish I had green fingers and a garden with a nice pond with loads of space for my rats to run around. I would arrange my plants, herbs and flowers in such a way that it would look nice and attractive with bright colours.

4. I wish I had the opportunity go on a safari in the African grasslands to see giraffes, elephants and other animals up close in their natural surroundings and not in a zoo.

5. I wish I was better at science and could study things like biology, zoology and botany.

6. I would like to have the opportunity to go round the world to see other cultures (and go on their rollercoasters).

( These 'wishes' are not arranged in any order of preference.)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emily

    I like the things you have written for your Dream heading. I would like you to invent a teleporter because then I could use it to pop over to Singapore and see you. Hope the rats are fine. Baggy says Hi although he is actually asleep at the moment.

    Love Auntie F xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi emu,
    do you know that my mum and dad are actually thinkingof moving to England in a few years!!!! I wouldn't really like that cos all my friends would be in S'pore and I wouldn't know anyone except my granma, and cousins and elle, sam and connor but they live in Burnham!
    Wish I could go on a Safari too. It would be nicer than the Zoo cos the animals wouldn't be caged up and MISERABLE!
    How are the rats?
    Urgh... got to get back to my homework now....

    Cheers
    Miriam :D

    ReplyDelete