Tuesday, March 31, 2009

*The Holidays

Hi all! I haven't really been doing much this holiday.....................was a bit blah (boring). I will describe what I did very briefly. So I'll start from Monday. On Monday, as most of you would know if you are in 5I or GEP class, we went for the Chinese Language Camp in Rosyth School which, no offence to anybody, was extremely boring. Bleargh! And all I got was a Hello Kitty notebook, a pen and a pencil. Tuesday I as well as some others went to a debating competition, but I wasn't debating I was just a non-participant, as they called me. Led by Madam Rosaidah and Clement's father, we went to Hwa Chong Institution. As usual, there were lots of talks about debating techniques.......................... In the first round (motion: This house believes that handphones do more harm than good) Team A (opposition) was against Fairfield Methodist and we won! Sadly, Team B (proposition) lost to Radin Mas Team A. In the second round (motion: this house believes that parents must be held responsible for the wrongdoings of their children) Team A lost to Casuarina Primary School. Also, my tooth fell out in the middle of the debate! Hee hee.............. I saw Vienna, my friend who changed to Nanyang because of the GEP, so that was nice. On Thursday Melissa came over to complete our YOG project. On Sunday my friend Miriam came over to practise ballet because our ballet exam was coming up very soon, and I'll tell you about that in another post.
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment