Friday, March 6, 2009

*Can you love an object more than your family?

An object cannot be more valuable than a family member, because a family member can care for you whereas an object is inanimate and has no feelings.

If my house were on fire I would not care about my possessions even if they were valuable or expensive, because people (and animals) are more important than things.

Say for example you lost a lot of money, you might be able to earn it back, but once a family member (including pets) dies, you will never be able to see or speak to the person again on earth.

$1000000 might seem like a lot of money, but a person is worth much more than that.

4 comments:

  1. Your rats are so cute! They must be so fun to play with, and give you lots of entertainment. M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rats Emily. They look very bright-eyed and inquisitive about everything. Have you started to pick them up yet?

    PS hope your ballet exam went well xxxx

    Auntie Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had my ballet exam yet. It's on the 26th.

    ReplyDelete