Monday, January 30, 2012

Elsha and Cheddar

Today happens to be the 3oth of January, the day when I posted my first post, 3 years ago. What better day to start all over? Or should I say, continue, this story of mine.

So, as you know, the name of this blog is Elsha and Cheddar, after my two pet rats. Firstly, let me just say that rats are awesome, especially these two. Sweet, loving, adorable, loyal, affectionate, understanding, good-natured, everything you'd ever want in an animal companion.

They have both passed on, due to the same illness that we unfortunately could not identify. I miss them like crazy but it's ok, because i know in Heaven, they're happier than they've ever been. i just hope they knew how much they meant to me, and how much they always will.

I'd like to show the world just how beautiful Cheddar Honeysuckle
蜜 and Elsha Mozzarella 敏 are....









Excuse me...let me just step over you......







They taught me so much, about giving, living and loving, and all the little ratty ways of life, and knowing the real important things in life.

And because they were there, with me, and for me, I couldn't have asked for better ratties to brighten and fill my life than
Elsha and Cheddar.

1 comment:

  1. I MISS THEM :'( they taught me that rats are actually really cute and deep and almost human i emotions and probably beyong human in flexibility...i shall never forget them (especially since elsha climbed up my pants :) that was a very strange but memorable experience...)

    ReplyDelete