Thursday, June 25, 2009

*Sleepover (part 1)

On Sunday I went to my friend Christy's house for a sleepover. Before dinner we smuggled some snacks from the snacks cupboard into the bedroom and hid them! (Preparing for midnight feast.) Then we had dinner which was udon but it wasn't the same as the way my mum makes it and it had fishballs, and I don't like fishballs so I gave them all to my friend's dad and he ended up with about 14! After that we made clay sculptures for our dads for Fathers day from clay that you air-dry. Christy made a face and I made a pen holder/pot. We made a big mess and left clay and water everywhere!
Before I continue I have to tell you what a swaveboard is. It is a bit like a skateboard but you operate it by moving your legs back and forth. There are two paddles joined in the middle. Christy put her flashing wheels on it because it was at night, and we went all over the place and for the first time ever I went uphill successfully. Going downhill is much more fun. It may be scary the first time you do it but after you get used to it it's really really fun. Because it was at night we couldn't go down the really fun slope which is steeper and longer with a turn. Then we went back upstairs.
At this point we ate our smuggled snacks while watching TV, and then after That's So Raven Christy plugged in her laptop. At first it was all fuzzy and kept pausing and the voices were all funny, but after we hit the battery it was ok. We went on Youtube and watched some Disney series and Sonny with a Chance which has Demi Lovato in it who isn't very nice (I don't think). Then my brain started feeling a bit dizzy and we both started feeling very tired so we shut it down. I looked at the clock and it read 5 AM!!!!!!! Christy said that was the latest she had ever stayed up for a sleepover. We effortlessly closed our eyes and fell asleep. SNORE...................

2 comments:

  1. heh heh(sheepishly...) I didn't give my dad anything for fathers day...I only e-mailed him some poems...
    Wish I could've been there swave boarding too...
    I can't go uphill yet, but when I get a swave board, I will learn to...
    The latest I stayed up was 3.23! and I was super tired the next day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish you(miriam)could have been there toooo...

    ReplyDelete