Tuesday, June 23, 2009

*Sleepover (part 2)

I awoke to the sound of "Emily, Christy, wake up!" It was Christy's maid, who drew the curtains and let the merciless sunlight stun me. We looked at the clock and guess what, it was 1 pm! I couldn't believe we were waking up so late, but then again we slept very late. Christy's maid had left our lunch and breakfast underneath a fly net. We turned on the TV and watched while eating our food. I took out the onions from my sandwich because they were yucky. Then we spent about an hour or so lying around in the living room and groaning, "What shall we do?" and replying, "I don't know," and being extremely bored.
Finally we decided to go downstairs on the swaveboard again, and this time because it was daytime we could go down the really fun slope. Christy also brought her toothbrush (in her mouth!) and her bicycle down. At the bottom of the slope, (as it was too steep for me )Christy brought me up on her bicycle that had 2 seats. At the last part which was really steep, she couldn't take it anymore and died. We went over and over again and it was really fun. Then we went to the carpark because the ground is really smooth.Then there was a cleaner there who said really weird things to Christy (in chinese) and Christy didn't even know her.
Then it was time for me to go home, but while we were walking to the place where my mum said she would pick me up, we went to a water fountain and started splashing water at each other.
We got soaking wet, but luckily my mum did not scold me. And that was the end of a brilliant sleepover.

1 comment:

  1. We completely forgot to play with Christy's terrapins

    ReplyDelete