Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wake-up call


I was incredibly bored on the bus, so I let my eyes stray and I found myself staring at the iPhone screen of the woman in front of me. Yes, I know it was a bad thing to do....but i'm glad i did.
Anyway, she was on Facebook (which I DO NOT support) or something and was reading a post that said: God, You are worthy to be praised.
And it was kind of like a wake-up call, because I hadn't thought about God or anything at all that week, and I realised how busy I had been, that God had been pushed right out of the picture. So I'm sorry!

But I think it's true that there's no such thing as no time for God. I'm sure He hears us and listens even if it's just a short word of thanks or praise.

I think we all need to realise and remember what He's done for us......



No comments:

Post a Comment