Monday, February 6, 2012

Monster


I was walking on the way to school, and I happened to walk up behind a mother and her two tiny little primary school kids (who go to the same school as me).
When the mother sensed me walking behind them, she reached out to sort of shield her children, while bringing them to one side protectively, and said to them in a rather cautionary tone: "Careful."

since she had cleared the path, I naturally walked ahead of them, so that they would no longer feel threatened my frightening presence, and would be safely away from me, the unclean/dangerous/scary monstrous being.

I'm not that bad......am I?

3 comments:

  1. at least they moved right? haha i always have half alseep secondary school girls trudging ahead of me and i'm like MOVE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE in my head....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's either that or they're just so focused on chatting that they're completely oblivious to annoyed and impatient people behind them, while their walk at snail's pace. Arg

    ReplyDelete