Monday, February 6, 2012

O is for O levels


O levels. Everyone goes through it. (or used to, before that dreaded IP came along)
Scarily enough, I'm taking Chinese O levels next year.....when I still feel like that P6 graduate.

Anyway, my brother, recently got his results back. I had no idea what to expect. I was preparing myself for both extremes.
So when miriam told me at the bus stop....
not really how i wanted to hear it...... but anyway, i was relieved but what i mainly felt was this peacefulness and stillness inside......


I've been taking lessons from Master ShiFu.

Anyway, I'm really happy and proud for him :)
But now I have to live up to his standard.
I now believe that you can do anything.
Including graduating from Junior College and making me some pizza.

So.....
YOU ROCK, JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!



5 comments:

  1. what about meeeee with os this year> i am freaking out ok... with hannah and james awesome results....i will look like a complete and utter failure... phooey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but congrstulations to jsmes and i hope i'll join him in acjc next year

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd much rather go to HPJC though.....AARHH my life is over!!!! How am I supposed to have 10 A1s when im failing all my tests?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha when i first saw HP JC i thpight i saw HC and i thought you waqnted to go to hwachong and i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. and hello, you are the smarty pants who got highest out of every one for PSLE and who has a 3rd language and who topped it and other stuff as well and who is in SY

    ReplyDelete